GNEX vs S3

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Am new to this forum, have done some lurking. Am about to trade in my GNEX which I've had since 12/15. I really like the phone as a computer, but hate it as a phone. Have had constant signal problems, the killer being garbled Blue Tooth on all my earpieces/car/etc. Have waited for the JB update which does not help. Am a non-techie...eg, I don't root the phone, but install various apps to customize it. I do like to play around w/the look and feel of the screens as much as I can w/o using different launchers. But the main thing for me now is that whatever device I get can actually be used as a phone!!

I know I can get a straight swap for another GNEX, can probably get an S3 if I try at one particular VZ branch,. Any thoughts from users of the GNEX and the S3?

Tx

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
You realize both are made by Samsung… not my first choice for a phone if you plan to talk on it.

You do realize that Samsung has very little say about what goes on the Nexus and with the newest radios that have been pushed by Google in the Jelly Bean OTA reception has become much MUCH better. I know, I have tested it.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I had both. I personally never really had the signal issues a lot of people complain about but I was let down big time by the poor battery performance of the gnex. The S3 battery life is a huge improvement.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non