Printing

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I use PrinterShare, it's a paid app in the Play store. There is a free trial (limited # of prints) to see if it will work for you. If you have an epson printer, there is a free app from Epson that works as well.

Karleen77

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Google has cloud printing, and you don't need it to be to a wireless printer. You need to set it up on your computer first I think. It's kind of nice to be at work and be able to print to your home printer.

papafrankm

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded the hp app it works with my hp wireless But how do you print emails? No option to print from mail program. I saved the email, but could not figure how to print.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Android Central Forums

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Google CloudPrint.

Print to ANY type of printer that you have a PC connected to. Also print to any e-print printer.

I can be traveling, take a picture, and print it on the home printer for me wife to see,

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded the hp app it works with my hp wireless But how do you print emails? No option to print from mail program. I saved the email, but could not figure how to print.
It is a little different for the emails: You will have to enable ePrint at: www.eprintcenter.com

What is a Web-connected printer?
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet, enabling these key benefits:

ePrint ? Use this HP feature to print from anywhere with a Web connection by sending an email to your printer's email address.

crabbz

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Select 'share' in the email app and then select the HP printer app from the list of things to share to.

crabbz

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm on verizon but I use k-9 mail, I don't know if the stock email app has share, I assumed it would. In k-9, when reading a message the pop-up menu has a share option, or you can long press a message in the message list.