Future GSIII Owner!

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully I'll be getting my own GSIII here pretty soon.... What are the first things I should do with it? Buy for it?

Buy a zagg screen protector if you prefer protection. Make sure to fully charge your phone to 100% and discharge it and recharge. Brag to your friends. Lol. Look into cases that fit you.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome!

Still lovin mu s3 6 months later :D first thing is make sure you protect it... Then find all kinds of fun things to install to make it yours.

I rec getting a new keyboard (I love SwiftKey) as one of the first things too. And if you're in a 4G area enjoy the blazing fast speeds!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Get an Otterbox case. They have built in screen protection depending on the case.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using TapaTalk 2.

Glitzy35

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Get a Pink incipio double cover Case. $29.99. And download super video from the play store for playing all your movies. It's way better then the stock pop up play video. I love being able to watch my movies while doing other stuff!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

chadderbox

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for a week coming from an iPhone. I'm so glad I did. I love customizing and such. That said, I bought a Ringke slim case, dock, and an extra battery. As above poster said unlock, root, and flash away!

HaVoK_C89

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually coming from the OG Droid RAZR....just tired of battery life and not having the ability to get a new battery or even a spare. I'm an extremely heavy user. The main thing that worried me I guess is that I will prolly have to get a case and screen cover, I never had to on the RAZR. It's worth it tho to me lol.

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Battery life isn't that great if you're a heavy user. I work out of a truck all day, so it's plugged in all the time. There is a case ($100) that just went on sale...forget the name....that has a built in second battery. You've probably seen them on one of your friend's iPhones...I know a couple of people with them,

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't even try it. I'm a Zagg person. Plus it says you have to download an application to test the proximity sensor.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 using TapaTalk 2.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Find a friend with an iPhone and rub it in his face. Literally. :D

All joking aside, slap a case and screen protector on that bad boy. I recommend Spigen, I like them.

Sent from my HTC One X

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't even try it. I'm a Zagg person. Plus it says you have to download an application to test the proximity sensor.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 using TapaTalk 2.

Yeah I've always used Zaggs in the past and have never had any issues with them. I was just looking for something different.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm rocking a ZAGG HD on my HOX right now, and it's pretty good. Except for the fact that it's got some nasty orange peel... Kept my iTouch safe for 2 years, even though it was peeling off within the first week of installation for whatever reason :p

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my HTC One X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez