Speaker phone

ducey99

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious as to the quality of the speaker phone on the S3. I never get to use mine bc ppl always complain that there is an echo. I have a TB.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I've got no complaints with the speakerphone - I use it occasionally when I'm on hold, and haven't noticed any echo. It's certainly loud enough. HTH

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I use the speakerphone frequently and no complaints. I really like the button that increases the volume. Great for the car.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

tdkirk7

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Samsung usually does well with their speakers for phones. Its good to me and I use it to listen to music even. Seems pretty loud to me. As for speakerphone quality it too seems good. I have no complaints. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T using Tapatalk 2...pebble blue, in case your wondering the color. XD

Pollenstein

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I drive a convertible and until now the only way to talk at speed with the roof down was with the hideous "the boom" wired headset. Jawbone etc. all failed horrendously.

One day I hadn't connected my plantronics headset and was taking a call with the phone in its cradle, when I realised that the callers voice was coming from the stereo and he could hear me just fine, at 80mph, with the roof down: the phone was on speaker mode.

Amazing, for me its the most compelling reason not to change the s3 for an HTC one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non