Color App discontinued recently

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Fashion anyone else noticed that the Color App (VZW bloatware associated with Facebook) has been discontinued?

I accidentally clicked on the icon and it says discontinued and a big place to press and View Web. This brings you to the Color home screen with no information about anything. All I know about the app itself is its associated with Facebook and Verizon put it on my GS3 for extra bloatware.

How long if ever do you think VZW will update to remove it? Yes, I also doubt it will ever be addressed.

jeda2yba.jpg

Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Fashion anyone else noticed that the Color App (VZW bloatware associated with Facebook) has been discontinued?

I accidentally clicked on the icon and it says discontinued and a big place to press and View Web. This brings you to the Color home screen with no information about anything. All I know about the app itself is its associated with Facebook and Verizon put it on my GS3 for extra bloatware.

How long if ever do you think VZW will update to remove it? Yes, I also doubt it will ever be addressed.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/23/jeda2yba.jpg

Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3

They shut down December 31 2012. I believe Apple acquired them as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums