Can't upload pictures and videos from my phone to computer

mikekellyiniowa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded the Samsung Keys software but it just buffers it will not connect. It did connect once but then disappeared. I have checked connections and moved back and forth from camera to media on my phone and no icon appears on my start menu. Any ideas?

Rockafella

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded the Samsung Keys software but it just buffers it will not connect. It did connect once but then disappeared. I have checked connections and moved back and forth from camera to media on my phone and no icon appears on my start menu. Any ideas?

Try downloading and using the app AIRDROID on your phone. It allows you to connect wirelessly as well and works very well.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Kies is not meant to be used with VZW devices. Just connect your phone to your PC then use your windows explorer to drag and drop pics and videos from your phone.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
You can use the Kies software. It does not always work that reliably but you can use it with your Verizon phone. Try downloading the drivers for the phone again or restarting the computer and reconnect the phone. Often I have had to try connecting tow or three times before I get it to work, and in just bought a new computer in the last six weeks. Even in my brand new one it is about as reliable as on my size year old one... Pretty bummer as they have proprietary software we need to use but it works so intermittently.

Hope that helps some. Good luck.

Ps the drivers should download through Kies or you can get them directly from the Samsung website.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums