Blue light notification not working for text

Dansole

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi.
My Blue light notification led isn't working for text (default app) any longer - I confirm the blue led works because it comes on when I shut the phone off -
I do receive the small envelope but no light - I'm pretty certain this was working yesterday and I haven't downloaded any new apps - I called VZ and we went thru two settings - and they were checked. ( Settings in text app, and settings in main menu). Also tried it in safe mode. VZ solution to factory reset - i'm hoping to avoid that.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, if you went to Settings -> Display -> LED indicator, and made sure that 'Notifications' is checked and that didn't help, you could try cycling that control.

You're sure that you don't have any apps that modify notification behavior?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
So you said it wasn't working in safe mode? Just want to make sure I understand that correctly. If so that is very odd as that disables all post loaded apps so should tell you if there is a rogue app out there mucking with your system. I agree with the above though, try cycling the options off and on and see if that helps at all sometimes the system needs a little remind. Otherwise you could try the factory reset but not sure if that would resolve the issues.

As an aside are you getting a blue light notification for other things? (ex emails, missed calls, other notifications) or is it only not working for text messages?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty