FOX FI

HJC158

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
How are people getting FOX FI to work with the unlimited plan after the 4.3 update for the Samsung S3?
I have read some are using it.
Are there any apps that will work instead?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
How are people getting FOX FI to work with the unlimited plan after the 4.3 update for the Samsung S3?
I have read some are using it.
Are there any apps that will work instead?

4.3 broke the foxfi wifi on my husbands note 2, however the bluetooth tether option still works for tablets, and the usb tether for laptops.....its a step backwards in functionality but at least it works for him until a fix is found...

Arick

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I got a email from June Fabrics and the app all is well again followed the simple instructions. Their support is top notch.

Sent from my GS3 using Tapatalk HD

Eion

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Indeed, there is a thread above this one atm that explains how to get it to work again. Or you can just go to the app in the playstore and read the description, it explains it as well. Its nice having FoxFi work again!

legend_85

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Mine work fine, all I did is update the app and ask me to add a lock screen password and thats it work fine.

Galaxy s3.

Posted via Android Central App

babracmmm

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Are you on Verizon? I did the pattern unlock the way FoxFi suggests and got it to disappear, but then a message on my phone said Error, you need to sign up for...plan if you want to tether. I have unlimited data plan so it shouldn't matter how I use my data. But I still haven't gotten FoxFi to work. It worked great before the update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa