How do I remove icon??

mystic122468

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys! Just wondering if anyone knows how to keep this Icon from appearing when a call is blocked? I just want a call blocked, I don't want to know when it's done. My S3 is Unrooted.

Attachments

• icon.jpg
    icon.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 19

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys! Just wondering if anyone knows how to keep this Icon from appearing when a call is blocked? I just want a call blocked, I don't want to know when it's done. My S3 is Unrooted.

I would try pulling down the notification shade and long pressing the alert. That will bring up a button for the app info screen. There, you can uncheck the notification box. But, make sure it doesn't just bring up the Phone appllication. If it does bring up the Phone app, there may be no way to stop that icon from appearing in your status bar, as disabling notifications for the phone app will disable all phone notifications.

Is that an Impala in your Wallpaper?

mystic122468

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I would try pulling down the notification shade and long pressing the alert. That will bring up a button for the app info screen. There, you can uncheck the notification box. But, make sure it doesn't just bring up the Phone appllication. If it does bring up the Phone app, there may be no way to stop that icon from appearing in your status bar, as disabling notifications for the phone app will disable all phone notifications.

Is that an Impala in your Wallpaper?

I'll give it a try... It's a 57 Chevy in the wallpaper :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87