Is Kit Kat coming to S3?

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
yep leaked documents say it is happening. So far they have been pretty accurate (last time around and the Note 3 seems to be on track)

March/April.

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I have heard that Samsung will release KK to S3 in late March. Anyone else read anything on this too?

Posted via Android Central App

I'd say we're going to get it. The tempo of getting these releases out seems to be quickening (despite how it feels when you're waiting for one!). One big reason for this is that the updates seem to be more under the hood things and less that is affected by TW. Credit Google and PlayServices for that!

All that being said, I would not be surprised if 4.4.x is our last major update on this phone. In some ways, that'll be good. I'll have to spend less time worrying about when the update's will be dropping!

anon(6142785)

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Just hope they won't f@ck up our phones again like they did with the 4.3

I've had zero problems with 4.3. In fact my battery life is better. and the screen is very much brighter. I am happy with 4.3 and look forward to 4.4.

Redx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh god lets start the thread now... "wahhhhh Verizon is such crap. All other carriers have their update but us. This current update is crap, but we all cried to get it before". Yup that's how a 10 page thread will go when this gets released to other carriers.