my touchscreen doesnt work properly please view and help please

poolmonitor

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to keep my unlimited data so I just purchased the galaxy s3 from someone on craigslist. I thought everything was working fine until i started typing on it and it wouldnt keep up with my typing. I thought it was because it was a different phone I had from before but it would sometimes miss certain letters when I type. Then I started browsing and scrolling and it would sometimes miss certain times when I swipe. Once I noticed that something seems to be wrong with the phone I started swiping away back and forth then I really figured it out that the touch screen sometimes misses certain times when touch the screen. Like its just not registering at certain times. Please help if you know of any type of problem like this. Searched the forum but I couldn't find anyone with this problem. thanks

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
If the glass was replaced on the phone and it was done incorrectly this would cause what you are experiencing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Androidest

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
The phone is okay, the only problem is the screen. Most android phones need their screens changed at some time, its like the touch pad never senses a touch or does its own commands. I had a problem like this and I had to change my touch pad and screen to get this fixed. Just get the touchpad changed and see what happens. Usually, what happens is either the touchpad is not compatible with your screen or the viseversa and you will have to change the screen with a compartible touchpad.

poolmonitor

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Ya you guys seem to be right. I think the guy who i bought if from probably changed the screen before. I'm actually going to text him today and talk some sh*#. Its pretty expensive to get the screen fixed here at some of these stores around the area. I seen youtube videos but I dont know. Have any of you guys fixed your own touchpad.