It's happening!!! Free DNA says - we are going to have a new HTC device!!!

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
There was a reason for this section in the HTC One carrier discussion. It has to happen May22nd! I am on the Rezound that I bought from eBay and so ready for a One. Was considering moving to att, but just can't. This should be it, what do you think???

<fingers crossed>

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to move to AT&T anyway. Tired of the Verizon bs. Every device is later than the other carriers, and the exclusive devices we get seem pretty lame to me. AT&T is also cheaper than Verizon, and in my local area they offer better coverage.
By the time we get a One or DNA+ we won't have anything that's not in the main forum to talk about, aside from Verizon bloatware.

Posted via Android Central App

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty confident May 22nd will be the announcement of the VZW HTC One... whether it is rebranded I don't know nor care, I just want.
Lumia 928 announcement/release is done, no reason to be anything GS4 related, plus the DNA moving to free on contract. Seems like everything is lining up for the inevitable.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
A new HTC device was found to be receiving wifi certification. People seem to think it's Verizon's variant of the one due to the model, PN073XXXX. The AT&T model is PN07120. Who knows. More rumors and conjecture.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it seems like it must be the One. Crossing my fingers!
Don't have long to wait though.

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd imagine they are getting some wacky red and black color scheme. Something like this but with a red band:
HTC-One_bumblebee.jpg

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I would think the Verizon Branding would need to be on the back of the device. HTC is not going to take away that prime spot on the bottom, and the top boom sound speaker makes it difficult for carrier branding in that spot.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I would think the Verizon Branding would need to be on the back of the device. HTC is not going to take away that prime spot on the bottom, and the top boom sound speaker makes it difficult for carrier branding in that spot.

Maybe that's why Verizon didn't want to carry it. They made it Verizon-proof.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone feel like VZW rush shipping the GS4s early now is so they can get it in as many hands as possible before the HTC bomb drops on Wednesday? Seems like a Big Red kinda thing to do.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I will honestly be shocked if the announcement on Wednesday isn't the One now... everything seems far to related to be simply coincidental.
Verizon sure is remaining tight lipped though, and there really haven't been any real leaks which is a little disconcerting.

Aznmrtaxes

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
This is interesting too tho - Hurry, free DNA offer ends 5/21/13 - why that day?? the day before??? see......

Lol I took the deal. I actually really love the DNA and sense 4. For some reason sense 5 isn't as appealing to me when I look at it.

Despite all the hate on big red that I see on here, I have gotten great services and can't complain about it. When I had AT&T I wasn't getting any signals for 3G at home or at home, and when I complained to AT&T they keep telling me new towers are coming in. Keep in mind I work in Downtown of a mid sized city so there should be no reason I can't get any type of signal. So I ended up ditching AT&T for big red. When I was in the Arizona desert on vacation I was still get great signals. Services aren't cheap and updates are slower than any other carriers, but it is dependable. :)

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk