Verizon HTC One: Do Not Disturb Mode?

cristianocr7

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Where can I find this feature? I heard with the new updates, this was new? Or sleep mode at night I believe is what it may be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Do Not Disturb Mode?

Where can I find this feature? I heard with the new updates, this was new? Or sleep mode at night I believe is what it may be?

I don't have the HTC One, but if for whatever reason you can't find it, you can download AutomateIt from Play. It works kind of like Tasker, and you can set it up so that it automatically mutes at a certain time and resumes the volume at a certain time. Basically like a do not disturb.

DeerSteak

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

The 4.3 update didn't include Sense 5.5 so no DND yet. KitKat should have it. I'm looking forward to that more than anything else on this phone. Love the stock ROM and the overall experience.

AshtonVibe

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Good news. New KitKat 4.4.2 is available for download/push, AND it comes with a Do Not Disturb mode.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Good news. New KitKat 4.4.2 is available for download/push, AND it comes with a Do Not Disturb mode.

Could you tell us how to get to it so others can see it? :)

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Pull down menu then open the little tab in upper right corner. Hit the thing that looks like a tablet and pen. Scroll to the bottom and add DND

cristianocr7

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

There is sleep mode in power settings. No sign of do not disturb. No idea what he means by download/push? Push what?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

There is sleep mode in power settings. No sign of do not disturb. No idea what he means by download/push? Push what?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

He was talking about 4.4.2 was available for download or being pushed to phones at the time.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7

67GTV

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Sound like an odd location for this setting? Pun intended. ;)

I added a DND shortcut to my Quick Settings. Two finger swipe down on Notification bar.