patrick1229

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Can someone verify that nfl.com desktop site doesnt lag on their rezound? Doesnt lag at all on wifes iphone 4s. On my rezound page loads, then go to scroll and its laggy as all hell. Its seemed a little laggyy out of the box. Love the screen so far, am still getting used to it. Any tips on optimizing?

Noticing the softkeys dont stay lit either.

lazzerus

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
The full version of the site is terrible on my rezound also. Mobile version no problem, but when to the bottom on the page and clicked full web page and it dies...

Too add, when I refresh the full version of the page, I just get a list of links, no pictures.. forgot to add, On Wifi at home.

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a Rezound, but I can report that on the same Wifi network, it's silky smooth on an iPhone 4 and choppy as heck on a rooted DInc running the stock Android browser. Have you tried a third-party browser? It could just be that Android's browser sucks at handling NFL.com for some reason.

patrick1229

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yea tried a third party browser, nada. I was just dissappointed because it doesnt run that website any if at all better than my htc inspire. Otherwise, screen is money. The beats buds are awesome, only kind to fit my ear.

patrick1229

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Broke my rezound screen. Not even a bad fall. Definetly get a case
It still works fine, glad i got insurance and only paid a cent on amazon!

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
The nfl site is buggy on most phones. In fact when im looking to purchase a device nfl.com is the site I use for the browser. The Razr, Bionic, and ReZound were all similar, lag central. Unless your on a desktop pc I wouldnt expect anything miraculous on these phones when visiting nfl.com or any heavy flash site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38