Speaker volume

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
i currently have a Dinc incredible and am awaiting my upgrade so i can get the rezound. The speaker volume (loudness) and quality is actually pretty fair on my incredible.

I am wondering how is the speaker volume on the rezound? In your opinion....

Laramie

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Never had an Incredible, so unfortunately I can't compare. The speaker doesn't seem quite as loud as motorola devices (which seem to be the loudest of any phone I've ever had) but the Rezound is certainly better than the Nexus I just exchanged. The speaker is nice and clear and for me for using it for music on occasion it seems just fine. You can amplify the gain on mp3s and make your own ringtones that will be plenty loud.

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you the speaker isn't as loud as Samsung devices, but those are all I have ever owned. I do wish it was louder.
Sent from my Rezound

Nerelda

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the Palm Pre, and a Motorola device before that, I personally have been quite pleased with the speaker volume. (This also coming from someone who has some hearing loss as well). Unless I'm in a place with lots of background noise, or driving down the road, the speaker is quite nice and I can hear the person clearly with little to no trouble.

splatoid

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the incredible and the rezound and I think the speakers are better on the incredible. I kind of got blasted on XDA for saying that but I just plane don't think the rezound sounds as good.But the sound is great with the headphones.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
coming from a Droid X i found this speaker very good. it's one of the things i need in a phone to do well and this is plenty loud. it can work fine for me while driving as long as the windows are up. i have BT but if i forget it, i can use the Rezound's speaker phone while it sits in my lap and it works.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty