Rezound camera "button"

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've got a question.

Is the Rezound's only picture taking button located on the screen?

I wanted to take a self picture today, but wow, this is very hard when there is no physical button.

Thanks!

Janet
:confused:

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Try that front facing camera out. It's 2 MP, so the shots are pretty decent quality.

Ahhhh ... Thank you!!

This is my first phone with two cameras. I never even thought about that trick!

Yes ... this makes it much easier to get a mug of yourself.

Janet

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Light on my front facing is horrible. Every time I try to video chat it's like I'm in a cave on the dark side of the moon.

I agree. Low light situations are terrible for it, but I think the image quality makes up for it. Sort of.

Ahhhh ... Thank you!!

This is my first phone with two cameras. I never even thought about that trick!

Yes ... this makes it much easier to get a mug of yourself.

Janet

No problem, Janet. I haven't found much of a use for the front facing camera myself, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. The setting is in the camera app at the bottom right corner, just click "Mode" and switch the slider from "Main" to "Front", but I'm sure you already figured that one out.

Reactions: skatergirl

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
No problem, Janet. I haven't found much of a use for the front facing camera myself, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. The setting is in the camera app at the bottom right corner, just click "Mode" and switch the slider from "Main" to "Front", but I'm sure you already figured that one out.

LOL ... Yes, I did figure that out!

I will say the one advantage to all this is that the lower resolution camera is more "forgiving" and those close up face shots are not as harsh as those with those higher megapixel cameras.

I like this better!!
:cool:

Janet