The official "I have ICS" thread

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Did you get it? Where are you? What are you going to do with it first? Have a question for those that have the.leaks? Did you upgrade from a leak?

Let us all know!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Pabster

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: He official "I have ICS" thread

Question: is that photo proof that the update came OTA? I have heard that there is a leak with the same number that is not in circulation. Could that be a photo of a phone with the new leak?

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I am totally stock th right now on my fifth replacement phone....no love for.me yet

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

No love for me yet either. :'( I have been checking every couple of hours.

Hey, quick question. Do you lose a lot of bloat with the leak?

jbarborka

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I've been on ICS since around February, and am running ViperRom currently. Unless the OTA includes the global GSM patch, I don't really care about it. What I DO care about is when HTC will release the kernel source so we can finally get ICS AOSP development going.

IronCross02

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

See, the fear of multi level marketing can get people to do the wildest things. My work is done.

LOL beware skeezy dudes approaching you while you wait for your drink at Starbucks that say "You look familiar, do I know you?" cause the next thing they do is try to sell you Amway.

jbarborka

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Looks like its .12, which was the leak from a couple of weeks ago. Guess that means no global roaming update. Bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez