Hey all,

Whenever I click on an address whether on Yelp, the internet, or elsewhere, my Maps does not open - instead, it opens the Google Maps website on my internet (Dolphin Browser). I tried going to Settings -> App Associations, and "Physical Address" is set to Maps, but when I go to "Map Address," it only lets me choose Dolphin Browser. Do you have any idea on how I can change this so I can add Maps as the default app? I assume this will fix the problem I have.

Things that may help: I have not updated my Maps (I didn't like the new version... I'm on 6.6.0). I am on 4.0.3 and am un-rooted. I also have a few apps disabled such as the default Internet Browser and VZ Navigator, though I don't know if that makes a difference.

Any help is appreciated - thank you!
    12-22-2013 12:48 AM
    You could always reset all app preferences, although I can't remember if that's possible on 4.0.3. On Jellybean and above, go to Settings>Apps​, tap the Menu button, and you'll see the option to Reset App Preferences.
    rocketman2000 likes this.
    12-22-2013 01:24 AM
    You could always reset all app preferences, although I can't remember if that's possible on 4.0.3. On Jellybean and above, go to Settings>Apps​, tap the Menu button, and you'll see the option to Reset App Preferences.
    Thanks, B. Diddy - unfortunately, 4.0.3 does not have that option. My only choice is to 'sort by size.'
    12-22-2013 01:30 AM
    You could always uninstall Dolphin temporarily, then click on an address link in Yelp, and see if it gives you a choice to select Google Maps. Then reinstall Dolphin.
    12-22-2013 01:40 AM
    You could always uninstall Dolphin temporarily, then click on an address link in Yelp, and see if it gives you a choice to select Google Maps. Then reinstall Dolphin.
    I uninstalled it and an address in Yelp automatically went to Google Maps. However, "Map address" until App Associations was no longer there. When I re-installed Dolphin, "Map address" came back and only had Dolphin Browser as an option. Again, when I click on directions for an address on Yelp, it goes to Dolphin Browser instead of Google Maps.
    12-22-2013 01:59 AM