phone doeant dim when put to ear on a call

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
When I'm on a call and I put the phone to my ear the phone screen should go out but it doesn't and I always accidentally hit buttons with my cheek. Anyone know what I can try and do to fix this?

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I download that program and my proximity sensor just says 0.4 and won't change even if I wave my hand in front of the phone so I guess its broke :( thanks for your help

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I got this phone off craigslist and it was rooted and I thought maybe that was the problem maybe he had a bad Rom so I unrooted the phone hoping that would fix it but it didn't

mcs1990

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
sometimes dust can get trapped between the sensor. Use some compressed air or blow really hard into the crack between the frame and screen. This has happened to me a few times. Hopefully this is the problem.

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
sometimes dust can get trapped between the sensor. Use some compressed air or blow really hard into the crack between the frame and screen. This has happened to me a few times. Hopefully this is the problem.

I did that and now when I put my finger over the sensor it cuts the screen off but not when its to my ear so it seems to work better. I'm gonna use my air compressor when I get home and hopefully that will fully fix it

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
This was just added to my list of current issues on my thunderbolt. I was offered a device exchange ast time but turned it down due it being the best phone they offered however the bionic is my dream come true despite the hideous blur mess they ruin it with. I am a hardcore gamer, picture taker, and media fiend so the bionic is a dream come true literally!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non