What Browser do you use?

What Browser do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Since the new Chrome browser is out for ICS, I was wondering how many use a third party browser. Post your vote and tell us why you use it over the others.

Last edited:

Goat-Tee

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Stock. Tried others but they just don't impress me with their UI. Like the simple and clean better than the fancy ones.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Stock occasionally, Firefox because my bookmarks and passwords can be synced over the cloud to it from my Linux desktop seamlessly, and Dolphin for pages that use flash and other multimedia.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Usually stock on tbolt. But if I'm in need of opening many tabs quickly, I use xscope browser. Quickest best multi-tab browser yet. I can be in 3g and it loads like I'm in 4g.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
xScope here - it prompts for pop-ups that one of my business connections uses that the stock browser doesn't do. BAMF 1.11 w/3+

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk

cubez

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I use Opera. Im currently running liquid rom and the stock browser doesn't have the option to use desktop sites unless I do it manually for every site I view.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin HD here...like the setup better...

sent from my infected thunderbolt

Can one of you dolphin users explain to me how to avoid that stupid thing opening on the side of the screen (toolbar) that blocks half of the web page? It opens whenever i try to scroll to the left. It has a jigsaw puzzel looking icon on it for add ons. I prefer it to only open if I choose it after hitting the menu button not and I just try to scroll on the page I'm on.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer