Whats the 2 best

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey what's the 2nd best battery after the big brick for the phone I'm tired of having so much weight on my phone

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
+1 for the rezound battery. It fits in the standard back and adds a significant # of hrs so i can make it through the day

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Yup, order a standard Rezound battery. Not quite the power the "extended battery" but definitely an improvement over the stock TB battery and fits just fine with the normal cover.

You may notice some strange behaviour when charging (i.e. phone stalls a certain percentage then jumps all the way to 100%), but appears to be both normal and non-damaging to the device.

I've been using a Rezound battery for several months now. Used to carry multiple batteries with me because I refused to use that huge extended battery...now I find I really don't have to anymore (except for when I'm camping for 24+ hours).

808TBolt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yup, order a standard Rezound battery. Not quite the power the "extended battery" but definitely an improvement over the stock TB battery and fits just fine with the normal cover.

You may notice some strange behaviour when charging (i.e. phone stalls a certain percentage then jumps all the way to 100%), but appears to be both normal and non-damaging to the device.

I've been using a Rezound battery for several months now. Used to carry multiple batteries with me because I refused to use that huge extended battery...now I find I really don't have to anymore (except for when I'm camping for 24+ hours).

LOL i thought it was only my phone that did that. and i thought it was because i have Battery Circle installed :D :) :cool: :confused: ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87