50 12
tools
    That would be nice
    12-25-2010 11:18 PM
    Dinc to Dolt! Heh heh!!

Sent from Verizon Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk
    12-25-2010 11:51 PM
    http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-th...eit-undercover

In reference to Phil's post this morning on the HTC advertisement with on the HTC Thunderbolt, I notice that the ad isn't really showing up anymore so I figured I'd throw up the pics I took of the ad and URL just in case some ppl didn't see the ad anymore and couldn't see it for themselves!
    12-26-2010 11:44 AM
    What part of this would be... HD.
    Incredible, used already...
    Pointless if you ask me, Droid Thunderbolt.
    done. Next!
    12-26-2010 12:39 PM
    Well I believe it was HD initially due to having a higher Res screen but now that the higher Res screen has been scrapped who knows
    12-26-2010 01:02 PM
    I left AT&T so I could get the Incredible HD now Thunderbolt from Verizon Wireless. I can't wait for the announcement from CES 2011. I hope it will be the Droid Thunderbolt so it will not have Bing as the search engine.
    12-26-2010 04:49 PM
    I don't know if I could get it if out doesn't have a dual core chip. Yes I know android can't take full advantage yet. But its already a step behind.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    12-26-2010 05:07 PM
    I agree!!! I am looking at the Motorola Etna, or The LG Star!!! Both Dual Core!!!
    12-26-2010 06:27 PM
    I don't know if I could get it if out doesn't have a dual core chip. Yes I know android can't take full advantage yet. But its already a step behind.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Yeah, this is my major issue. I want the latest technology when I upgrade. The thing is though, HTC Sense is just better than Blur, and it's not even close. Also, I don't know how much longer I can wait for the Motorola Etna to come out.
    12-26-2010 06:40 PM
    Yeah, this is my major issue. I want the latest technology when I upgrade. The thing is though, HTC Sense is just better than Blur, and it's not even close. Also, I don't know how much longer I can wait for the Motorola Etna to come out.

I am hearing with Gingerbread Droid Etna/Olympus is suppose to be less Blurless!!! I like some of what HTC EVO had to offer but I loved the Droid X more!!! I used Launcher Pro Plus and Beautiful Widgets to make it less Blurless. I do not like Blur but did not like the Evo..
    12-26-2010 06:55 PM
    I am hearing with Gingerbread Droid Etna/Olympus is suppose to be less Blurless!!! I like some of what HTC EVO had to offer but I loved the Droid X more!!! I used Launcher Pro Plus and Beautiful Widgets to make it less Blurless. I do not like Blur but did not like the Evo..
    So you are hearing that the Droid Etna is supposed to have Gingerbread and be blurless? I wish that were true. Honestly, if the Moto didn't have Blur, I'd definitely get it over the HTC Thunderbolt. But, sadly, it seems like it will be Blur again.
    12-26-2010 07:01 PM
    So you are hearing that the Droid Etna is supposed to have Gingerbread and be blurless? I wish that were true. Honestly, if the Moto didn't have Blur, I'd definitely get it over the HTC Thunderbolt. But, sadly, it seems like it will be Blur again.
    Nope but less Blurless!!! Meaning not as bad as the DX Blur was.... I hoping this is true... If not I will just do what I did with the DX... Launcher Pro Plus and Beautiful Widgets.
    12-26-2010 07:17 PM
    Hmm I don't know I don't like blur but I hate the bootloader so I will give it time for both as far as software I will take sense hardware Etna Olympus
    12-26-2010 10:17 PM
    Am I the only one on here who doesn't hate the VerizonBlur?* I still put a different launcher on, but I think it looks fine. MotoBlur is a different story, but I really have no problem at all with the out of the box experience on the Droid X, 2, and Pro.

*Has anyone called it that before? Am I a pioneer?
    12-26-2010 10:44 PM
    Only difference is the color though Verizon version doesn't look as bad I hate them equally.
    12-27-2010 12:11 AM
    It will totally pass anything else on Verizon. I currently have a droid incredible and can not wait for this awesome device.
    01-01-2011 11:53 AM
    Is it even confirmed that the HTC Thunderbolt is the incredible HD?
    01-01-2011 06:47 PM
    From what I've heard forget about the incredible hd. Its gone and has been replaced by the dolt. I guess we will see next week what the screen Res is but I doubt it will be very high Res
    01-01-2011 08:52 PM
    From what I've heard forget about the incredible hd. Its gone and has been replaced by the dolt. I guess we will see next week what the screen Res is but I doubt it will be very high Res
    probably 850X480 or something like that.
    01-01-2011 10:50 PM
    That would be a good bet. But I'm going off what blackmanx has tweeted so I could be wrong but I doubt it
    01-01-2011 11:00 PM
    The banner ads that HTC has been running are making me think that maybe the resolution will be higher than WVGA. But I'm 50/50 on whether I really believe it at this point.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    01-02-2011 10:34 PM
    The device I was speaking of when I coined the term Incredible HD is not the same device that will be shipping.. Do not wait for that device as it will likely not see the light of day. The Thunderbolt is a nice device and will serve as a lovely flagship.. look at the evo on sprint.. lol.
    01-02-2011 10:42 PM
    So expect the same 480800 display seeing it wont have the HD screen. HTC VZW why so cheap? This cheap screen crap is going to make me look at apple
    01-03-2011 01:53 AM
    What is the max resolution that Froyo supports, and what is it for Gingerbread? Those answers will help us understand what we are getting. Still if you can push your HD video to your TV then its still cool and the cables won't cost you $50 like Apple's.
    01-03-2011 10:05 PM
    If you look at the LG phone that Verizon showed the back of it has HD next to the camera, my guess is HTC went the same route.
    01-04-2011 12:45 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD