I had a dream about the TBolt last night

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I had a dream that my gf and I went to pick up the phone at a store and I was Skyping with my sister and nephew; driving a big box truck on the freeway. Anyone else have dreams about the phone?

roxy surf

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I always have really strange dreams...my dream about the tbolt...I was sitting on my step outside and i had the phone in my hand and it was huge, like the size of a book, and all of a sudden it had pages you could turn, it was weird and I hated it, thats it lol...i was so relieved when I woke up

mgymnop

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I had a dream that it was May and the people were still discussing the release of the TB in this forum while I had a happy face because I got in the meantime my Atrix. Better a great phone on a bad network than no phone on a great network;-)

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
i have these day dreams in which i feel i can, with not much electronic experience for soldiering etc, that i can build the tbolt before it gets released and then brag about how i have one on the forum and i do videos of quadrant tests etc.

"if i build it, it will come?"

good thing i cant build it though. i do enjoy those day dreams when they pop up.

one day we will all look back and say: "ahhh, the thunderclap, i remember those days"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty