Very Cool Thunderbolt Forum Stat

Seba617

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I was curious and was looking at the post count for all of the forums and between all the more popular phones they are ranging roughly between 7-25 posts per thread, with most of them hovering around the 11-12 ppt range. Then looking at the Thunderbolt forum we are averaging here 45 POSTS PER THREAD!! Thats pretty amazing. I know that has a good amount to do with all the threads that were absorbed into the stickies, but that also comes to show how much the members in here are helpful and how much information is found in this forum.

Bottom line....I think I can safely speak for everyone when I tell you all how much we appreciate EVERYONES contributions to this site. Thanks!!! :cool:

richhh

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Theres always a huge rush in posts right before somethings about to come out and the TB's been about to come out for three months now.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
The members are very excited for the release of this phone and we definitely have a great friendly community. Just keep in mind 25-50% of those posts are non related to the Thunderbolt and just members killing time as we wait for any new info. Don't worry... we're not neglecting the others forums. Things will settle down once the phone is released and we can move on to more important information other then rumor dates. This phone has caused a lot of controversy in the Android world creating all the attention to the phone.
Definitely some die hard Thunderbolt awaiters... including myself.:cool:
Go AC!

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
The members are very excited for the release of this phone and we definitely have a great friendly community. Just keep in mind 25-50% of those posts are non related to the Thunderbolt and just members killing time as we wait for any new info. Don't worry... we're not neglecting the others forums. Things will settle down once the phone is released and we can move on to more important information other then rumor dates. This phone has caused a lot of controversy in the Android world creating all the attention to the phone.
Definitely some die hard Thunderbolt awaiters... including myself.:cool:
Go AC!

w00t!

Seba617

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Just keep in mind 25-50% of those posts are non related to the Thunderbolt and just members killing time as we wait for any new info.

What r u talking about? This thread is full of helpful information and not even close to me just killing time waiting for this phone to come out ;) Yeah i know what u mean, but its amazing how regardless of if it is a technical post or a BS time killing post, people r responding at such an alarming rate. I love it.

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The Thunderbolt: the Warlock of mobile devices ....dripping with Tiger Blood. :)

Hehehehehhe awesome. I hear that's actually the reason behind the delay. They had to get rid of all the thunderbolt markings because the phone is now called the "winning"

Also, instead of the thunderbolt boot up screen its an animated Charlie doing a line of coke. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hehehehehhe awesome. I hear that's actually the reason behind the delay. They had to get rid of all the thunderbolt markings because the phone is now called the "winning"

Also, instead of the thunderbolt boot up screen its an animated Charlie doing a line of coke. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

instead of a line of coke, it will be a line of the drug that he's on, it's called Charlie Sheen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty