Confused about upgrade date.

juniorfan

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm talking to this girl now who seems much more helpful. She put me on hold which means she's actually trying to look into it as opposed to saying my upgrade eligibility was a glitch lol.

juniorfan

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Please respond fast: This lady is saying bc I didn't use my early upgrade within 13-20 months I'm not eligible for it anymore.

IE: I was eligible when I used it for the iphone but not now.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Um I was told today by manager that your upgrades NEVER go away they sit there until you use them I would request to talk to a manager and not get off phone till they note your account is ready for the upgrade you are suppose to have.

juniorfan

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Um I was told today by manager that your upgrades NEVER go away they sit there until you use them I would request to talk to a manager and not get off phone till they note your account is ready for the upgrade you are suppose to have.

ea5yr6.png

Why at the end of the day I love Verizon lol.

First girl said it was a glitch I could upgrade.

Second girl said that I can only upgrade 13-20 months and that she was sorry she couldn't help me and blah blah blah (actually sounded sorry but lied and said she couldn't get me a supervisor).

Explain the whole situation to the third lady, and explain even with the previous girl's reasoning I'm still eligible. Right away said "OK let me talk to my supervisor and adjust this" and this is what I find.

Way too difficult, but it will be worth it Thurs!

juniorfan

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Glad you got it worked out :)

Haha thanks. I was going to get souped by the 3/15 and think I could preorder it at BB now but on the overview it still says 7/9 and I shouldn't push my luck.

Plus I'm kind of glad I'm getting it at VZW after the BB guy tried to tell me they still had the exclusive and asked me with a serious face if I wanted to buy it full retail.

Nytfemale

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is very funny about upgrading your phone/contract early. My daughter tried to do it a week early, and she was having problems with her phone. Verizon would not let her do it.
If you are in the 14 day window since you purchased your iPhone, you can take it back and Verizon will reset your renew date back to the original date.
Good luck!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laralynn88