TB forum blowing up!!!

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The thunderbolt forum is just blowing up threads after threads. I'm really loving it, inc forum was so silent lol. Over here Post a thread and in 2 seconds its already in the second page lmao awesome! everyone has ben great helping each other out great job guys. If we keep out going we will surpass the evo and inc forums, And hello to my old inc friends.

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Seriously! I'm an Android GENIUS among my friends. Here... probably slightly above average. I hang out here while watching TV (mostly Hockey - Go Flyers!) and answer as many questions as I can. I like to look for the poor souls with no responses... last night I was on to page 4 or 5 and finding unanswered questions that had been posted within an hour or two. Crazy!

This community should be proud of itself. It's great to see so many seeking knowledge, and so many eager to dole it out. This mclarryjr guy keeps getting to questions before I do, but I tolerate him :p I actually sent Cory a PM one night last week and told him to go to bed. Every question I went to answer, there was Cory!

And that brings me to what is SO great about this site. The Admins, Mods, and Advisors are the best I've ever encountered in a forum. I've NEVER felt that anyone here was on a "power trip". It's seriously a great place to hang out!

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I think that's my fault too many questions. Sorry guys but I love it here lol

No such thing as too many questions, Lovy. Six months of fooling around, rooting, modding, using, and I STILL have questions every day. Besides, you always ask "good" questions, and you always "Thank" the answerer :)

garyart1

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
And thanks to the Moderators for keeping up!

Yeah I have to second that. Cory has especially done a great job with the stickies and consolidation of the info into one post. My hat goes off to you moderators. This is the one site I settled on to come to for all my TB info.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Guess I'm the only one finding all the new threads annoying. Love the info but there are 6 and 7 different threads all about the same issue/problem. The battery threads are all over the place with the same info repeated over and over in all the different threads. It doesn't make it easier to find help, it makes it tougher and also makes for reading the same things over and over again.

Look the activity and love the helpfulness of everyone here, its a great community, but I just wish there were better controls on it.

R

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Guess I'm the only one finding all the new threads annoying. Love the info but there are 6 and 7 different threads all about the same issue/problem. The battery threads are all over the place with the same info repeated over and over in all the different threads. It doesn't make it easier to find help, it makes it tougher and also makes for reading the same things over and over again.

Look the activity and love the helpfulness of everyone here, its a great community, but I just wish there were better controls on it.

R

well your right but most of this are new to the android and to forums

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
well your right but most of this are new to the android and to forums

Yep. A month from now this would probably frustrate me. With the pace of the forums now though, and a LOT of new Android users, people tend to panic over what is really a trivial problem. I'm sure as things settle down and there aren't as many "OMG my Thunderbolt just _______" moments, people will learn to search and read. I think we need to be a little extra tolerant these first couple of weeks.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to agree just how positive the Bolt Forum has been since it's launch, even in threads which didn't report good results from new Bolt owners.

itstheAtomBomb

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I am new to forums period, and to see this wealth of information before I bought my Bolt was awesome. I feel like I have learned a ton from all of you on this forum and can't wait until the day that I understand the Android Platform as well as so many of you do. Back on topic though, I must admit that I have been extremely distracted with everything else that I have supposed to have been doing because I have been so obsessed with learning all that I can about the phone and OS on this site :)