Bluetooth compatibility

templetonryecy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine goes in and out on my 2011 GMC Terrain and my brothers 2010 Ford pickup. It's done the same thing with all 3 Bolts I've had....sigh. I rely on Bluetooth calling and well, this is pretty unreliable. Incredible and iPhone work just fine with these vehicles.

farmskees

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I will test a phone call today to see if I experience the same issue. If it can be duplicated can always submit product issues to HTC.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

morbidz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
keep connecting/disconnecting in '08 fx35 :( , stays connected just fine in '07 camry
Edit: past week fx35 connection's been stable!

Last edited:

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Been listening to ShoutCast via TuneWiki through a BT Jabra CLIPPED ear bud set.
This is awesome. Can listen to new Jpop, Bollywood, Techno, Pop, Hits, and Classical anywhere, anytime. :)

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I didn't try my Ford Explorer. Had that set up with my Storm and found I didn't like it, removed it but the freaking phone kept connecting with it anyway. Every time I turned my SUV on the phone showed it was trying to connect and froze up on me.

I have a seemingly different bluetooth problem though. My phone is cutting out when I wear my Plantronics headset. I have a new head set ordered (not for this reason) but I am hoping it will fix this problem cuz it's real annoying.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I completely forgot about testing out the bluetooth on my stereo. I'll need to test that out. I had issues with it and my Razr Maxx so I just didn't try after that. Who knows, maybe it will actually work this time.

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have no problems at all with bluetooth on my 2011 4-Runner. I constantly (around 2 hours a day) use Pandora, Grooveshark, and the 20+gb of music I put on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress