My ThunderBolts Browser

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone have a quick question. What web browser do you use on your thunderbolt? Dolphin browser, Opera, Firefox? or do you use the normal browser? i been using the regular one but everyone has been up on the new firefox 4 browser should i use this browser or one of the ones listed above? or just stick with the stock browser:)

jigz23

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I use dolphin hd. I like it cause it's easiest to just exit from. I don't like how the stock browser requires you to basically go back through all your past pages to close.

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I went back and forth between the stock browser and Dolphin HD for a week, giving both a heavy workout. After the week, I settled on Dolphin HD and have made it my default for all browsing functions. The biggest pluses for me are add-on support (particularly the LastPass add-on) and better tab management.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone have a quick question. What web browser do you use on your thunderbolt? Dolphin browser, Opera, Firefox? or do you use the normal browser? i been using the regular one but everyone has been up on the new firefox 4 browser should i use this browser or one of the ones listed above? or just stick with the stock browser:)
I use Dolphin HD because it actually gives an option of exit, and I feel that the whole interface is nicer.

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Opera Mobile 11 because it's the fastest and smoothest browser I've used. Text wrapping is incredible. Very simple and streamlined user experience. Yeah it doesn't have tons of neat features like dolphin but it will get you to your page a lot quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slapnpop826

TCUHornedFrog

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I use dolphin hd. I like it cause it's easiest to just exit from. I don't like how the stock browser requires you to basically go back through all your past pages to close.
On the stock browser, there's an easier way.

Just open a new window, then go to the window-selector and hit the X to close the window you were in. Then hit back. Voila, browser closed. There are no pages to navigate back through.

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
On the stock browser, there's an easier way.

Just open a new window, then go to the window-selector and hit the X to close the window you were in. Then hit back. Voila, browser closed. There are no pages to navigate back through.

Lol I used to use that ole trick on the DX. But I just like dolphin all around.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I use Opera Mobile 11. It is very smooth and handles flash well. I wanted Firefox to be good, but not having flash support is a big minus. The stock isn't bad, I occasionally use it. I need to take a good look at Dolphin, I have used it sparingly, but that exit feature sounds like something I would be interested in.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
The HTC browser is the best stock browser, but when I rooted my eris I got stuck on the dophin browser, mainly because it allows clearing of cache and history upon leaving, which the eris needed all the space it could get.
My Dolphin HD love carried over Ima Dolphin man fo sho yo!

sscinokc

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have both Dolphin HD and Opera 11 loaded up. Used to Opera on my old Storm. I like Opera better, as stated early, doing some timings of my own...it performed faster. Plus, I really like the way Opera opens and how my favorite tabs are displayed. I'll still play around with Dolphin, but I'm still leaning toward Opera.

ragingyeti

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I prefer dolphin mini. No add on support, but all of the addons that I used are already built in anyway, so it works great for me. Plus, I just like the overall set up of it over the HD version.

J2B2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been giving FireFox a chance. Once the final is out I think it will be an all around great browser.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87