On my lg vs980, when calling father's cell phone from a land line, why do I get message to try calling again?

A

AC Question

On my lg vs980, when calling father's cell phone from a land line, why do I get message to try calling again?

When calling dad's cell phone and landline, I get message to try call again. This has only started in the last week or two.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: lg vs980....When calling father's cell phone and land line I get message to try call again

Can you call it from any other phone? If not, it's probably on his end. If so, bring your phone into the carrier and ask them - they may notice something you aren't. (If you're in North America, you don't need a 1 in front of an out of the area number but it doesn't do any harm. And if you're not in the same area code as your father, not having his area code in the number will make it not work. that's ""not in the same area code" as far as your location and as far as your cellphone number. IOW, if you have his numbers as 7 digit numbers, and you're out of the area on vacation, you're probably calling those numbers in the local area code you're sitting in. All cellphone contact numbers should be 10 digits in North America.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty