Im getting the note 3 from verizon tomorrow and have a couple questions

dragoro

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
First, wondering which cloud storage works best with the note 3, Drop box or google Drive?

Second, I think I read somewhere that the note 3 notes will sync with evernote. Is this true and how easy is it to set up?

TheMaskedMamba

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Dropbox, Google Drive, copy, Microsoft skydive all work fine. Your choice on which one to use depends on your preference. I use all the services I mentioned above, to serve different purposes.

Evernote for Android will sync with your phone without a problem

Sent From "The Beast"

dragoro

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I guess I wasnt specific enough about the everynote sync. If I make a note using s-note, will it sync with evernote? Or am I under the wrong impression?

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
It'll sync. I love Evernote, and only played with a couple Snotes, but they seemed to work fine. Spen stuff is pretty cool - I'm leaning toward using it more and more.

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I would say use any or all that you want. I have not had any issues with drop box, or drive, and amazon cloud. I use them all for different things, and like having multiple so that I can not have to pay, for now with the large SD card, and Google Music streaming, I am normally good with the 5-10gb free from each cloud.

streetslide

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I have had issues with Google syncing (google issue, not the Note 3) so I like dropbox. Dropbox just works, never an issue for me. Welcome to the N3 world. You will love this phone and any questions can be answered here. AC is the best forum!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress