Misssing Slacker Radio app on my Note 3

scoobyxj

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just got my G Note 3, and I can't seem to find the Slacker Radio app. I've tried down loading it from the Play Store, but when I go to the store it only gives me the option to "Open" or "Uninstall". I did find the "widget" for Slacker, and that's currently how I'm accessing it, but by using the widget (and because I have Slacker set to not dim the screen when plugged in) causes Slacker to not shut down when I exit, and the screen to stay lit when I charge my phone. I would really rather just use the regular icon to access the app. Has anyone figured out where they put it, or how to get it on the phone?

scoobyxj

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I might download one later (used Go launcher on my RAZOR) though. I'm going to try uninstalling it then reinstalling it. For some reason it didn't even cross my mind to try that.....

EDIT: I tried uninstalling it but it didn't truly uninstall. After choosing "Uninstall" I got the option to "Open" and Update" as if the app is already installed.

EDIT2: It's now showing in my App drawer.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
that had me baffled with quite a few apps when i first got my phone.....many apps come preinstalled and in "folders" in the app drawer so they look slightly "hidden". i've taken the ones i use often out of the folders as i'm not a big fan of them, the folders i mean.