Note 3: This phone is sweet

rpsilva95

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I have had a HTC DROID DNA for a year.. had a upgrade available and upgraded my line to the note 3.. All I can say is wow. I have had this phone for 24 hrs and I am happy. I there any tricks or things I need to know that they don't talk about. I had sense 5.0 on HTC what does this phone have that's the same.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: This phone is sweet

I think a lot of the features are comparable to Sense. Just have fun playing with the phone. Congrats!

Sent from my Nexus 5

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: This phone is sweet

Ok thank for the help.. I do like this phone

Congratulations on owning one of the sweetest phones (if not the sweetest) on the market. My note 3 has never lagged nor disappointed. Enjoy your Note!

rpsilva95

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Oh I am.. it's been the first phone I can use that fits my hands and texting is so easy with this one..

mikeng714

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC!!! Enjoy your Note 3. Definitely would recommend downloading business calendar. The widget looks amazing on this screen. Secondly, get yourself swiftkey, you won't regret it. Gl and Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Oh I am.. it's been the first phone I can use that fits my hands and texting is so easy with this one..

Yea, I can type fast on this phone. The Auto Correct is surprisingly accurate too. Love the way it underlines things to allow you to quickly edit them.

Gesture typing makes a lot of sense with the S Pen's fine tip.

I only wish the long press to get to punctuation happened a bit faster. Given the speed at which I can type it almost feels like forever waiting for that to activate.

Dedicated number row is Baller.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Same here, the overall balance and design makes holding and handling of the phone very easy to type on. I'm a two thumber typist and the Note3 fits perfect in my hands.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love this phone. Am in awe of it. Flawless. Love Samsung

I sometimes regret giving up my Note 3 for the Nexus 5. Don't get me wrong, I love the Nexus 5, but the feature I miss the most from the Note 3 is the multi-window. That is a great feature to have on a smartphone or tablet.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm a convert. I got mine in december and while I'm still learning how to fully use it, I'm like a kid in a candy store, I love my phone.

rpsilva95

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm a convert. I got mine in december and while I'm still learning how to fully use it, I'm like a kid in a candy store, I love my phone.

I come over from using an HTC phone. Had the DNA. I love this phone. It is the perfect phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1aas