This is VERY odd... i got my new S4 yesterday and right before i switched my service over to it from my old Note II the Note II started ringing and I went over to answer it but it was a black standby screen. I did my swipe pattern to get in and it was a idle screen but it was ringing and nothing could silence the ring. It rang about 6 or 7 times and that was it. It did this a few more times and i figured it was some random bug but it didn't matter because i was about to activate my new S4. So i shut the Note II off, activated the S4, all has been great until about a hour ago it started ringing and i couldn't answer it. Same exact thing. And now it seems to be doing it about once a hour. Regular calls still come in fine and i can answer those but these phantom calls are really strange.

Anyone else seeing this weirdness? Typically i would factory reset the phone but since it was happening with my Note II i dont think a factory reset is going to fix anything.

05-23-2013 04:12 PM
    Problem solved.... i had a app called "Rainalarm" on my phone... well the default notification sound was my phones ringtone. So everytime the weather started to turn nasty my phone would ring, i happened to be staring at the phone the other day and i saw the rain alarm icon appear in the toolbar and the phone start ringing at exact same time. Removed RainAlarm, problem solved. Duh.
    chshrkt likes this.
    06-05-2013 11:20 AM
    Why not just change the default notification for Rainalarm?

Problem solved.... i had a app called "Rainalarm" on my phone... well the default notification sound was my phones ringtone. So everytime the weather started to turn nasty my phone would ring, i happened to be staring at the phone the other day and i saw the rain alarm icon appear in the toolbar and the phone start ringing at exact same time. Removed RainAlarm, problem solved. Duh.
    06-05-2013 10:59 PM
    i could have, but i was so happy when i figured out what was causing the issue i just wanted the **** off my phone.
    06-06-2013 06:19 AM