What would cause this?

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I am kind of new to Android, so I was completely blown away when I saw this. Anyway. I have a tv solely dedicated to my Xbox 360, and last night I took the dog for a walk while the xbox was on. While I was out I took a few pics and when I arrived home I saw that the last pic I took was on my TV while my Xbox was idle. When I clicked A on the xbox controller the photo went away. But I don't understand how it got there? Anyone with an Xbox know what I am talking about??

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
What would cause this?

having great tech!

your phone is sharing with the xbox you must have your live account on your phone. to many variables but thats the basis

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe if ur xbox live is with Hotmail, and u are signed in to Hotmail on your phone, and idk for sure but maybe there's settings under Hotmail to sync pictures. I have no idea. But cool

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Android Central Forums

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Don't get me wrong I think it's awesome, but I don't the email I have for Xbox on my phone. ALTHOUGH I just realized that I do have the Xbox Smartglass app, which gives me access to my Xbox from my phone...hmm I guess that is it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez