Should I take the 4.3 plunge?

MomaDave

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had my GS4 for a little over 2 months now. I'm running stock and still running 4.2.2. Everyday I defer the 4.3 update another 24 hrs because my phone works GREAT! All the features that I enjoy work perfectly and my thought is, If it's not broke, don't break it! At this point, would you go for the update or continue to enjoy the phone the way it is? Curious to read opinions. Happy New Year!

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
It's hard to say. 4.3 has worked fine for me, but a lot of people in the forums have reported problems (they may, however, be a relatively small % of overall S4 users). I don't know that it's a really essential update as far as new features go.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Leo G

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
If you have access to apps that allow you to turn off your 4G and only use 3G (or less) and you like that function, if you upgrade you will completely lose access to it. I used it and liked it because my phone worked faster in my shop. I upgraded and now I'm stuck with a slow phone because I have a 4G signal that is of poor quality yet my phone insists on using it instead of the better quality faster 3G signal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laralynn88