Best Phone For Verizon in Late Feb

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
So I'm making a little upgrade switch with my dad in late Feb but am stumped on what the best phone for me would be. I currently have a Droid Bionic (bought on launch day) and love it but just as most all of you, I want the coolest and newest phone, so as of right now I am thinking either the Droid Nexus or the Droid Razor Maxx. But is there anything potentially coming down the pipe in the next month or 2 that would be worth waiting for?

So the question is Nexus, Razor Maxx or ____________

Thanks for your suggestions

Reactions: augievarela

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Nexus of course.

BTW, the Nexus doesn't use the name Droid. I guess Google didn't want to pay Lucas a royalty. ;)

Sent from one of the following: Galaxy Nexus, Bionic or Xoom using Tapatalk.

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
So I'm making a little upgrade switch with my dad in late Feb but am stumped on what the best phone for me would be. I currently have a Droid Bionic (bought on launch day) and love it but just as most all of you, I want the coolest and newest phone, so as of right now I am thinking either the Droid Nexus or the Droid Razor Maxx. But is there anything potentially coming down the pipe in the next month or 2 that would be worth waiting for?

So the question is Nexus, Razor Maxx or ____________

Thanks for your suggestions

It's spelled RAZR not razor. I'm not bashing, but if you like the phone, and have done research on it, you should know how to spell it.

But no. There is nothing coming out in February other than the Motorola Droid 4 (that we know of).

Last edited:

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It's spelled RAZR nor razor. I'm not bashing, but if you like the phone, and have done research on it, you should know how to spell it.

But no. There is nothing coming out in February other than the Motorola Droid 4 (that we know of).

It's spelled "not," not "nor." I'm not bashing, but I figured since you were a human and have typed sentences all your life, you should know how to not make typos. :p

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
There are a lot of things that go into choosing what the "best" phone on a particular carrier is, but here's my personal listing

1. HTC Rezound (a lot more to this phone than the Beats audio, and it's a very solid device)
2. Droid RAZR (or Max depending on your battery needs)
3. LG Spectrum (limited personal experience because I dont own one yet but the screen and overall speed of the device blew me away)
4. Droid 4 (this is based upon available info)
5 Bionic (which you already have)

People are going to hate me for this but honestly the Galaxy Nexus is more of a hobbyists toy, IMHO. ICS is really about the only thing it has going for it. The screen is nice but both the Rezound and Spectrum have better ones, and the most important feature of any phone (the cellular radio) completely sucks on the Nexus and I cant recommend it to anyone who uses their phone as a phone until that is fixed.