I'm on share everything...can I add a unlimited line from eBay??

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Would it be possible? I'm in need of a family member being added to my account and would like to put my DNA on unlimited, and give my line(tiered) to my father. Possible or just wishful thinking?? Thanks, Josh

Sent from my Droid DNA

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Would it be possible? I'm in need of a family member being added to my account and would like to put my DNA on unlimited, and give my line(tiered) to my father. Possible or just wishful thinking?? Thanks, Josh

Sent from my Droid DNA

You can add a line but the unlimited is a stand alone line because of the unlimited data. I'm pretty sure I can give a line to your father and do AOL on the unlimited data line.

You can possibly switch to a 700 nationwide family plan. Once you do the aol the Verizon rep can go over the possible plans u can get.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
700 minute family plan is $50 account access charge plus $10 per line for line access charge . And unlimited data is $30 per line. Texts are 1000 for $10 or unlimited texting for $20

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes I understand the Verizon costs, his price to get the unlimited line....that's my question.

Sent from my Droid DNA

If you know someone who is willing to give up an unlimited data line, then there is no cost. If not, then you can buy one on ebay for around $250

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II