Anyone's Verizon M9 shipped yet?

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
No tracking number yet for me. Seems like they would be shipping soon if not already.

Posted via an old & tired BlackBerry Z10

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Probably not till the 10th. sometimes the shippers will make a mistake and send it out earlier.

Arrive or ship on the 10th.

If it' ships on the 10th then I'm cancelling it as it will be in stores the 10th!

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
When it gets shipped early it usually sits at the local shipper for a couple days and gets delivered on the release date.

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Arrive or ship on the 10th.

If it' ships on the 10th then I'm cancelling it as it will be in stores the 10th!

Unfortunately you can't cancel once it shipped. I have found of you definitely want a phone the day it comes out just go to the store. Unless it's an iPhone there won't be a line.

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately you can't cancel once it shipped. I have found of you definitely want a phone the day it comes out just go to the store. Unless it's an iPhone there won't be a line.

That's what I have done in the past but thought this might be a better way.

Live and learn.

Roefastford

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Mine was charged to my cc yesterday afternoon but no tracking number still as of yet I thought for sure after they charged me yesterday that I would get a tracking number that day but no go. I guess we have to remember its verizon they are usually late for everything probably tried to add more bloatware at the last minute.

All this while other carriers had theirs out what over a week ago ?

Roefastford

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I hope its UPS because they send me emails when ever there is a tracking number of a package coming to my address, but then again Fed ex delivers on saturday so if its late fed ex would get saturday where UPS would make you wait till next week.

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Still says processing with no tracking number. Has to ship today or it may not make it by Friday.

Getting concerned....

Waiting for my M9 & using a tired BlackBerry Z10

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Is there a pending charge on your credit card? If so, it'll be on its way today and tracking info will be available soon. In other words, Verizon's online tracking info status can be very delayed so it's not a very good indicator of your order status. Whereas the pending charge to your account is a sure sign your order has been processed and the phone is about to be shipped.

I won't have a charge as I use the Edge program. I didn't buy it out right.

Waiting for my M9 & using a tired BlackBerry Z10

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Shipment Courier:
FedEx
Shipment Description:
2 BUS DAY SVC BY EOD
Shipment Date:
04/08/2015
Your order has been shipped.

Cool!