Screen Protector

eidunet

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Im looking for a good screen protector. I bought the one from t-mobile and it sucked. What screen protector are you guys using? or which one is best? The t-mobile one wasnt a full front protector so it also looked really weird on the phone.

Daedalus

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I am using the Phantomskinz, accidentally put the phone in with my keys no issues. also when properly installed it does not take away from the phone.

Okkoto86

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Honestly you dont need one. The phone has gorilla glass. We have a demo vibrant at my store (radioshack), and we've tested that screen, including stabbing as hard as we could with a screw driver, its still flawless. If something hits it hard enough to actually damage the screen its gonna go right through a screen protector.

deadpanwalking

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Honestly you dont need one. The phone has gorilla glass. We have a demo vibrant at my store (radioshack), and we've tested that screen, including stabbing as hard as we could with a screw driver, its still flawless. If something hits it hard enough to actually damage the screen its gonna go right through a screen protector.

Hi I am posting here from the Samsung Epic 4G forums. We've been having a discussion over there about whether or not our phones have the gorilla glass or not. So based on your testing, its safe to say that your phone has the goriila glass? I've visited the ATT forums and the consensus there is that their version of the Galaxy S does NOT have the Gorilla Glass. The verdict on the Epic 4G? Yet to be determined. To be continued...

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Do not use seidio they gave me huge runaround on replacement/reimbursement. Cannot not guarantee customer service.

xbangerang

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I would definitely say Ghost Armor as well. It's a military grade substance that is used on helicopter blades to keep them from chipping. It's also very reasonably priced, covers the whole phone and has a lifetime warranty meaning if it gets gross or you just feel like you need a new one, you can just find a kiosk or order a new one online for free. It's really great stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana