Compatible Car Dock

neato

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello folks, I have searched quite a few websites on compatible car docks for the VM HTC EVO V 4G so far I have seen this ones but not sure about being compatible with the phone. I have contacted both sellers and one have assured me it is compatible the other one said it won't work with the phone. I like the fact that they will charge the phone while in use and seem to be pretty well manufactured, the one thing I don't like is the price :) This is what I'm thinking, the VM HTC EVO looks almost identical to the HTC EVO 3d from sprint so any dock designed for the 3d should be compatible with the VM EVO, what do you guys think?

iBOLT Car Dock for HTC EVO 4G LTE, One X ( seller said is not compatible)

iGRIP? PerfektFit Charging Dock (one seller said it is, it's even posted on the website, one seller said no it won't work).

The following is a paste from the website that says it is:

COMPATIBILITY:
HTC EVO 3D HTC EVO V 4G Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G

boparunsxc

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
The EVO V 4G is the EVO 3D (VM literally took old EVO 3Ds and flashed them, at least for the first batch), so anything that works with the 3VO will work with the EVO V 4G.
The EVO 4G (original EVO) and 4G LTE (newest) are separate devices and not related to the EVO V 4G/ EVO 3D

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The EVO V 4G is the EVO 3D (VM literally took old EVO 3Ds and flashed them, at least for the first batch), so anything that works with the 3VO will work with the EVO V 4G.

And even then, the Virgin branded EVO V 4Gs are the same hardware revision as the original Sprint branded reflashed EVO 3Ds. 0002.

neato

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Good to know, I went ahead and ordered the iGRIP? PerfektFit Charging Dock after I asked the seller (who happen to own an EVO V and it worked like a charm, not sure about posting links for if you do a search you can get them for less than $15.00 atm. the next question is :) will the desktop cradle work?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty