Will you be getting the iPhone 4S now that Virgin Mobile has it?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
For the last time.

ITS JUST A PHONE, STOP HATING

iPhones arent horrible. Their quite good. I own a couple.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
And if you're going to hate. Hate Apple, not the phone.

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
im saving my pennies :) ...for the optimus elite :p sorry apple. but i can buy a used car for 400 + buckaroos!!! (not a nice used car...but a used car nevertheless!! lol)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Guys like its been said. Iphone are not bad phones. I personally dont like them. But you cant deny that in hardware iphone beats the OV. Im not talking iOS vs. Android. But me i would trade my OV for an iphone just to sell it so i can get the Evo V or Elite lol :D

Reactions: Ry

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Im sure if the iPhone was 200 EVERYONE would be on it right now.

Its not bad, so if you never tried it, dont say you hate it and it sucks. The camera is fantastic. The first iPhone has a 2mp camera and it takes better pictures than my V with 3.2mp

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Guys like its been said. Iphone are not bad phones. I personally dont like them. But you cant deny that in hardware iphone beats the OV. Im not talking iOS vs. Android. But me i would trade my OV for an iphone just to sell it so i can get the Evo V or Elite lol :D

Of COURSE the hardware is better, but the $649 price tag is ridiculous. If it was $400 maybe.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Will you be getting the iPhone 4S now that Virgin Mobile has

Give it a newer form factor, a larger screen and drop the price $200, then I would consider it.

As it stands, it's almost as big as an Evo V, but a much smaller screen. Then you have Itunes and the price... No thanks.

Reactions: suku92

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site

Im sure if the iPhone was 200 EVERYONE would be on it right now.

Its not bad, so if you never tried it, dont say you hate it and it sucks. The camera is fantastic. The first iPhone has a 2mp camera and it takes better pictures than my V with 3.2mp

Yeah, if the CURRENT gen iPhone costed that much that would be a possibility. It'll never happen though, unless Apple gets desperate.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Here is what I am talking about with form factor...
Phone Size - Phone size comparison made easy!

These are to scale, meaning they actual size if sat next to each other.
They didn't have the OV so I used a Wildfire which has the same size screen (overall size-wise it is in between the Wildfire and Iphone). The Apple has only 1/4in more. Look how big it looks compared to the Wildfire. And maybe it's just me, but it looks a bit dated and odd next to them.

Now compare the screen compared to the Evo 3d/Evo V. Yes, the Evo V is larger, but look how much larger that screen is! It's a much better use of space.

suku92

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Here is what I am talking about with form factor...
Phone Size - Phone size comparison made easy!

These are to scale, meaning they actual size if sat next to each other.
They didn't have the OV so I used a Wildfire which has the same size screen (overall size-wise it is in between the Wildfire and Iphone). The Apple has only 1/4in more. Look how big it looks compared to the Wildfire. And maybe it's just me, but it looks a bit dated and odd next to them.

Now compare the screen compared to the Evo 3d/Evo V. Yes, the Evo V is larger, but look how much larger that screen is! It's a much better use of space.

When you put it side by side with the Evo 3D, I don't see why anyone would get the 4S. I'm definitely going to consider getting the Evo. Mayhaps you have a side by side spec info comparison?