WiFI Tether

completetech

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
just got my optimus V and want to run a wifi tether on it. I do have root now and tried running barnacle but it doesnt run the tether. no errors or anything, in fact it looks as though it is running just fine but It never broadcasts.

just wondering what everyone else is using?

thanks,
nathan

shawnf1986

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ive played cod black ops on the ps3 with it no lag at all.. I wasnt host but I wouldnt expect to b either

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

completetech

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
i prefer to use the suggestion from Aldamon as i like it a little bit better. I wanted to root to also do other things on the phone. barnacle seems weird as i have 2 different phone it will not work on and have also yet to find anyone who can seem to get it to work....

anyhow thinks for the suggestion. now if I can just get this to work.....

http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-...rooting-custom-roms-optimus-s-edition-12.html

shawnf1986

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i prefer to use the suggestion from Aldamon as i like it a little bit better. I wanted to root to also do other things on the phone. barnacle seems weird as i have 2 different phone it will not work on and have also yet to find anyone who can seem to get it to work....

anyhow thinks for the suggestion. now if I can just get this to work.....

http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-...rooting-custom-roms-optimus-s-edition-12.html

What part do u need help with?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

completetech

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
its near the last few posts in the thread... but basically I am getting an invalid file length error when trying to copy the flash image from sd card to the system/bin folder or where ever it is that it says to copy it to

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87