Most fun in a VR game...What's your pick?

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Okay, doesn't matter what platform (Daydream, GearVR, etc). What is the most fun you have had with a mobile VR game?

Mine is Dragon Front. Card game mechanics, but amazing animation. I can drain a phone battery so easily if I'm not careful.

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
My current favorite is Wands on the Gear VR. It's available on Daydream, Rift and Vive also (and coming at some point to PSVR, I believe). It's a magic combat game involving different spells, maps (recently updated to include map hazards), etc. You teleport around and fire spells at each other during a 3.5 minute time period. They have official seasons in the game and season 4 is almost at an end: the top 10 players get a special in-game item as a reward.

A close second is Witchblood. Side-scrolling platformer, but very cool presentation (it looks like it's in a diorama set into a wall in front of you) and cool skills and abilities for your character.

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Wands is a hoot. neat idea. long wait between matches though this may have improved since I last played. needs an ai opponent though, so one can practice and not get killed so quickly. the one that has held my attention the longest, though, is Drop Dead. it's a little silly but good fps that keeps me moving.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The one I keep coming back is actually a free one: Rec Room. It's a lot of fun.
Is there a AAA game really worth it?
Cheers

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have not played, BUT it looks awesome in videos, the multiplayer game called Sparc. It's sorta like racquet ball or dodge ball IF it were 1 vs 1.

DrunkenBoxer

Mar 31, 2018
Visit site
I did and after 20 min demanded a refund. It was very weak in terms of graphics. Maybe I was expecting non VR Doom kind of graphics but I was disappointed, to be honest.

Did you play it on Playstation or another platform? Just wondering as I know that Skyrim's graphics are also fairly weak on the Playstation VR compared with the pc version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress