Ringtone requests- post here

ezmoney16

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Can someone find the song by Trace Adkins: Swing batter batter? I had it for ringtone on iPhone but can't figure out how to get on my Inspire. I want to start it on the last swing batter so I can get the omg as the last word in song. Thanks so much!

Here you go. Hope it's what you want.

Knightlova

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
would you be able to do the twitter bird chirp thats on crackberry, I really miss it since I got my droid, its called Twitter Tweet Notification by Twitter , its under ringtones, I am brand new here so I cant post links yet, thanks in advance :)

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
would you be able to do the twitter bird chirp thats on crackberry, I really miss it since I got my droid, its called Twitter Tweet Notification by Twitter , its under ringtones, I am brand new here so I cant post links yet, thanks in advance :)

Go to Crackberry and download the MP3 file from there.
Connect your Driod to your PC and make a "Ringtones" directory on your SD card.
Copy the sound file into that directory.

Any file over at CB in the ringtone section will work here.

Mike

packrat007

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
not to discourage people from asking here for ring tones but if you go to Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com you can search for ring tones there. just find the one you want dl it to your computer and your set. if you set up an account with them (its free) you can actually edit a song and get just the part you want.

just figured id let you all know this so not one person is trying to help out so many.

P.S. i belive you can get images and other things there too but not sure how to get them to work correctly.

Mare1083

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Can someone get me a horse whinny ringtone? Verizon had one that I've had on my basic phones. It's not annoying like the one CB.com. It sounds so real, sometimes my horse whinnies back. :D

Last edited:

ricking

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Re: the fight song between hector and archilles in the movie troy

the singing has to go it's the background music i need thanks anyway

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo