720 x 1280 wallpapers, where are they?

joseph6044

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok i have been searching for days....seriously days. I have yet to find a good source for 720 x 1280 wallpapers. All the ones I find are the other way around, 1280 x 720. I have a samsung galaxy s3 and the phone is amazing. I just want to be able to throw a picture on my lock screen and my home screen without having to download apps and resize images. There has to be some wallpapers out there for these phones since they are becoming more popular. I know resolution of the screen but the pictures just do not fit. I do not want to crop a picture i have just to make it fit onto my screen, its just crazy that I would have to do that. I and tried wallpaper wizardrii and it is still not the same. It fits the picture to a point but it does not fit the same as a 720X1280 picture. Please people there has to be something. We spend all this money on our phones, they should be able to do something simple like fit a picture properly on your screen.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I use Picspeed Wallpapers in the Play Store. You have the option of scroll, lockscreen or landscape. Bazillions of wallpapers in HD.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
Sent from 'Just Over The Line' with my Gnex