Glass screen protectors that actually work P8P

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Forgot I bought these LK joints from Amazon. Popped it until for now (not too bad for $12)
abfb8ce19bbe719f8e406334fa778ba4.jpg

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I paid Verizon for the Zagg one. Major bubbles. Fail. They took me for about $50. Spershieldz 2 pk (which I've used on prior phones) right on, no bubbles. Oh, and only $9 for a2 pack. Never again Verizon.
Just wondering how it was Verizon's fault the Zagg protector got bubbles when you installed it? I'm terrible at applying them, that's why I went to the Zagg store in the mall and they put it on for free and zero bubbles.

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering how it was Verizon's fault the Zagg protector got bubbles when you installed it? I'm terrible at applying them, that's why I went to the Zagg store in the mall and they put it on for free and zero bubbles.
Never said it was. Never again refers to the immense price tag. I'm quite happy with the ones I eventually got for much less.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
This one has worked fine for me and install was easy with the guide. Yeah, it gets smeary but for the price, no big deal to clean the screen occasionally.

IMBZBK 4 Pack Screen Protector for Google Pixel 8 Pro Tempered Glass with 4 Pack Camera Lens Protector, Accessories 9H Anti Scratch for Pixel 8 Pro, Supports Fingerprint, Case Friendly, Transparent https://a.co/d/8vfX8Lh

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
This one has worked fine for me and install was easy with the guide. Yeah, it gets smeary but for the price, no big deal to clean the screen occasionally.

IMBZBK 4 Pack Screen Protector for Google Pixel 8 Pro Tempered Glass with 4 Pack Camera Lens Protector, Accessories 9H Anti Scratch for Pixel 8 Pro, Supports Fingerprint, Case Friendly, Transparent https://a.co/d/8vfX8Lh

This is the one I have since release day ..

Reactions: srvctec

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali