Glass screen protectors that actually work P8P

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
Are there any screen protectors that aren't garbage? I have bought 2 different brands that I have bought for all my other devices and they don't fit or they are not adhering to the screen. Is there some weird shape of this screen that makes the glass protectors just not work.

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
One of the reasons I'm okay with going pro was because it had a flat screen, hence ANY tempered glass screen protectors would work flawlessly.

Seriously, any of them will work, and assuming you have a case to protect the very edges, you should be good to go. Pick out the ones that come with a guide though, but other than that, this is one of those times where there is literally no difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Get a Zagg screen protector ... they're great at registering your fingerprint & easy to clean. It comes with a placement guide.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Are there any screen protectors that aren't garbage? I have bought 2 different brands that I have bought for all my other devices and they don't fit or they are not adhering to the screen. Is there some weird shape of this screen that makes the glass protectors just not work.
We returned 2 or 3 different ones—that didn't apply correctly, or as they were supposed to—before finding this iVoler screen protector - w/placement guide, (albeit for a Galaxy A54 5G), that applied perfectly, like a charm, super easy, and of which hasn't shifted, and seems perfect in all respects...except for being just the slightest noticeable skosh of a bit small, (although I just noticed that it has the worst % of bad 1-star reviews—related to its fit—that I've ever seen on Amaz for anything). !;~\

. . . So for-ged-aboud-it ! 🤐

Have had good success with several Zagg's as well, since 2010.

Last edited:

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Get a Zagg screen protector ... they're great at registering your fingerprint & easy to clean. It comes with a placement guide.
I got the $49 Zagg glass one as well. Then took it to the mall and they installed it for me free. That way, if they break it or it has bubbles, they put another one on.

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I paid Verizon for the Zagg one. Major bubbles. Fail. They took me for about $50. Spershieldz 2 pk (which I've used on prior phones) right on, no bubbles. Oh, and only $9 for a2 pack. Never again Verizon.

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I'm using the Ringke tempered glass screen protector on my P8P. $16 on Amazon. Pretty easy install and feels nice and smooth and the fingerprint scanner works well. I didn't have to reset my fingerprints. Seems to pick up fingerprints and smudges more easily than the phone's screen though.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Usually the flat screen I get the cheaper glass protector on Amazon and usually work without issues (the self guided tray included)
The issue I have with the cheap ones is that usually they smudge way to easy and I find myself constantly wiping off the finger prints.

But that's just my experience

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The issue I have with the cheap ones is that usually they smudge way to easy and I find myself constantly wiping off the finger prints.

But that's just my experience
In my experience they all do but if it's not curved then I say save money get any of those , white stone for curve all the way.

Reactions: bkeaver

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201