Droid Wallpapers?

thnok

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I am searching for the original motorola droid wallpapers which were included with the device it self. Does anyone know where to find them?

Thanks

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
If you haven't done anything to your phone they should still be on it. All you gotta do to use them as wallpapers again is long press on the home screen and select wallpapers then select wallpaper gallery. All the stock wallpapers are in there.

From what I understand the original stock wallpaper isn't in the gallery though... So here that is if you want that too:

Last edited:

thnok

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
If you haven't done anything to your phone they should still be on it. All you gotta do to use them as wallpapers again is long press on the home screen and select wallpapers then select wallpaper gallery. All the stock wallpapers are in there.

From what I understand the original stock wallpaper isn't in the gallery though... So here that is if you want that too:

No sorry i dont own a droid i am just a fan asking for the wallpapers:)

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Ahhhhhh OK well there is one at least to get you started LOL. I don't personally know how to get the images off the phone. They aren't just in a folder. Otherwise I would just upload them all for you. Anybody know if there's an easy way to extract the original wallpapers or have a copy of them somewhere?

thnok

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Ahhhhhh OK well there is one at least to get you started LOL. I don't personally know how to get the images off the phone. They aren't just in a folder. Otherwise I would just upload them all for you. Anybody know if there's an easy way to extract the original wallpapers or have a copy of them somewhere?

Oh! its okay thanks anyways i tired google but didnt find anything that would help