I'm not receiving calls from my Xiaomi Mi 9T without powering off and on

Zub ini

May 24, 2020
Visit site
I have a Xiaomi Mi 9T I bought from Amazon about a month ago and occasionally I will not receive calls. no incoming call screen, no missed call notifications, nothing. I made sure it worked with my service provider (T-Mobile) when I purchased it. I do receive calls generally, but from time to time they don't come through at all. I have tested calling it from a different phone and the calls end up going straight to voicemail. Outgoing calls work flawlessly, I can call someone else with no breaks or call drops. Calls seem to come through when I power the phone off and on but after some amount of time it's back to the issue.

Zub ini

May 24, 2020
Visit site
No, I have checked for do not disturb, ringer, etc but the issue is still there. I get my ringtone when a call does come through

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Try safe mode for little time see if its still happening, you can make calls and messages just no 3rd party apps will work while in that mode .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When this happens, does the phone show that it has good cell signal?

Zub ini

May 24, 2020
Visit site
I did give that idea a test from a different website to no avail. I think it might be an issue with the service provider or the phone somewhere. I am hesitant to check with T-Mobile directly because I didn't buy this phone directly from them, rather from Amazon.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I did give that idea a test from a different website to no avail. I think it might be an issue with the service provider or the phone somewhere. I am hesitant to check with T-Mobile directly because I didn't buy this phone directly from them, rather from Amazon.
In settings , type in top search bar reset network , can try that

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to clarify, you did test in Safe Mode, right?

Is wi-fi calling on? If it's on, try turning it off (or vice-versa), and see if that does anything.

Zub ini

May 24, 2020
Visit site
Is one of them highlighted? Try resetting APN 3 dots upper right corner

Hello, sorry for getting back to you so late, I've tried resetting APN and so it seems to work now, I'll see if I have any issues later. I have tried all the options above so this looks like it might have solved the issue so far.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello, sorry for getting back to you so late, I've tried resetting APN and so it seems to work now, I'll see if I have any issues later. I have tried all the options above so this looks like it might have solved the issue so far.
Great, hopefully stays that way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty