any advantages for unrooting?

Chrism1548

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, new to the andriod sceen and just getting a feel for the community. i live in the bahamas and always loved the android phones. was in the market for a tab and WILL NOT BUY A IPAD so i was glad to see the android tabs out. planning on the xoom but want to know what is rooting/unrooting. what are the advantages of doing this.

Thanks

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, new to the andriod sceen and just getting a feel for the community. i live in the bahamas and always loved the android phones. was in the market for a tab and WILL NOT BUY A IPAD so i was glad to see the android tabs out. planning on the xoom but want to know what is rooting/unrooting. what are the advantages of doing this.

Thanks

non currently at the moment. two cool things that you can do currently are changing the boot animation which can be found at XDA developers and here. The second, custom themes.

Enjoy!

codered18

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Battery life suck down on over clock. Heat is an issue. If you overclock too high, stability.

I overclock my Galaxy S and Droid before. Nice speed bump.

redruff

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Let me preface..I'm a nerd...
So except for a few really nerdy things, there is nothing really worth rooting for at this point?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member